TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mega Geo Heart Jumper Competition
1. The Promoter is: Charlieville (ABN 82595971480) of registered office address: 4/46 New Beach Rd, Darling Point NSW 2027.
The abovementioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must be a resident of Australia with an Australian address and complete all fields in the entry form including answering the question; why do you want to win a geo heart jumper for you and your friend?’ The form is located on the ‘comp’ page on the Charlieville website; charlieville.com.au.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm (AEST) Friday 14th December 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
For each form completed the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
Winner must be an Australian resident and be able to provide an Australian shipping address.
The winning entrant will receive 1x mega geo heart jumper in their choice of size and colour for themselves and 1 x mega geo heart jumper in their choice of size and colour for the nominated friend.
The winning entrant will receive both prizes at the one address provided to the promoter by the winning entrant.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Entrants of the competition will be notified of any changes to the competition by the promoter as soon as possible.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random at 4/47 New Beach Rd, Darling Point NSW 2027 on Monday 17th December 2018.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will ask the winner to provide a shipping address within Australia to send the prize to. No exchanges will be accepted for the wrong choice of colour and/or size or for any other reason.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website charlieville.com.au and instagram @charlie_ville.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.